Hello! This short blurb has everything you need to know about an Inclusion Session. Everyone deserves keepsake photos with their family. These sessions are the creative vision of myself and my friend Kelly Pilkie. Both of us believe there is an immense need for a photosession that is more flexible and adaptive for families and children with complex needs.
I’ve been photographing for over 10 years in a variety of roles. These days I primarily shoot family sessions, engagements, and weddings. Capturing these moments of people together holds a special place in my heart and it brings me great joy to deliver photographs that my clients love.
Kelly Pilkie has been working with children with Autism and other developmental disorders for 11 years. Kelly has experience as a special education teacher, and has worked as an in-home support worker. Currently she works as a Family Consultant with Children’s Autism Services of Edmonton while she finishes her masters Degree in Counselling Psychology.
Inclusion Sessions come standard with everything listed below:
● Unlimited reschedules/day-of cancellations.
● Flexible session time based on how the day is going.
● Pre-session consult and day of assistance from a Special Needs Behavior and Engagement Specialist.
● Welcome Questionnaire to determine areas of additional support.
● Flex shoot time: 30 minutes up to 2 hours.
● In home or outdoor location.
● Engaging activities and direction during the session.
● Access to a Social Story to help prepare children on what to expect during the session.
● Sibling coaching.
● Photos taken using a quiet and discreet setting to be less invasive.
● Gentle, child-led approach to the session.
Inclusion Session Pricing
Inclusion sessions are priced exactly the same as my standard lifestyle sessions. You should not have to pay more just because your family may need a little more flexibility and creative techniques to have an enjoyable session.
Session fee – $350
Session fees are applicable to all sessions and are due upon booking. The session fee covers the time and talent to capture your session and does not include products or digital files.
Just the Files- $800: The entire digital gallery delivered instantly via digital download. My most popular product.
Coffee Table Book- $400: Classic image-wrapped hardcover photobook printed on premium luster paper. 13X11″ and includes 50 pages.
Professional Album- $800: Custom designed and printed on a premium flat-lay stock. 10X10″ and includes 20 pages. Cotton cover in a color of your choice. Made in Canada.
Framed Gallery Prints- $300: Three matted and framed prints. Printed on Kodak Endura premium luster paper. Includes on matted 16X20 and two matted 8X10’s. Frames come in black or white.
If you’d like to inquire about booking an Inclusion Session, please Contact Me!